Hi, please let me know if this is real of fake.
I have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, they have attached offer letter in it.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Address:1100 Bd René-Lévesque E, Québec,
QC G1R 4P3, Canada
HR Enquiring Office Phone: Tel:+1 (636) 400-0551
WhatsApp:+1 (636) 400-0551 - For a better & rapid communication
I am writing on behalf of Hilton Hotels & Resorts to say that they have approve your application to join our Establishment. Furthermore, according to the rules and regulations for Employing International Staff and obtaining their Residential/Working Permit from Canadian Immigration Bureau Services (CIBC),you have to submit the documents below to enable Canadian Immigration Bureau Services grant your Residential/Working Permit.The Residential/Working Permit is the approval that will be issue by the Canadian Immigration Bureau Services (CIBC) before you can obtain your working visa in line with the new Canadian Immigration rule. Below are the list of the documents require to send through Email:
1. Passport (first and last page)
2. Educational certificates
3. One id proof with passport size photograph.
4. sign Offer of Employment
Hilton Hotels & Resorts,welcomes all International Employee and we look forward to being able to continue to diversify our workforce.However, it is important to note the Applicant's and Company's responsibilities.
Below are the Applicant Responsibilities:
1. Applicants are only responsible for the required charge fees for obtaining their Residential/Working permit from Canadian Immigration Bureau in Quebec. The Company will refund the Residential/Working permit to serious applicants that are able to travel to Canada. The Company will not initially take responsibility for your Residential/Working permit as we do not want to waste company money on applicants that are not actually prepared to travel abroad even after the Residential/Working permit has been approved to them
2. The Courier Express Delivery Service charge fee that will be used to post his/her Work travel documents (Residential/working permit) including the to and fro Ticket to his/her stated home or office postal address ( inform us early if there is change of Address ). We provide only to and fro Ticket to all the International Approve Employee whose Working/Residential Permit have been approve by Canadian Immigration Bureau Services in Quebec to join us.
Below are the Company Responsibilities:
1.Hilton Hotels & Resorts,Canada is responsible for the provision of housing allowance,transport allowance, medical allowance,retention allowance and responsibility allowance.
2. Provision of free air plane ticket (to and fro) to all approved applicants whose work permit visa have been issued.
3. Gratuity and Salary packages.
4. Loan grant (applicable to only staff who have work with the company for a period of six months and above).
Hilton Hotels & Resorts Canada is an equal opportunity Employer that welcomes foreign applicants and diverse cultures.All of our Employees must have a competent grasp of the English language or French and be able to communicate clearly with co-workers and guests.Please be prepared to go through the Job orientation Exercise in English or French Language. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, disability, pregnancy and pregnancy related conditions including childbirth, or veteran status. It is our intention that all applicants be given equal opportunity.
Thomas D. Hall(Mr),
Manager-Human Resources Department