+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a job

Mar 25, 2023
Hi, I am a civil engineer having 5 years experience in field I have one year experience in UAE. Now I am a government employee at highway department in Pakistan. I want to move to Canada. May anyone sponsor me?
  • Haha
Reactions: Exorcist


VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I want to come to Canada any sponsor or any method of come to Canada?
To immigrate, Research Express Entry based on your age, education, language, skills and funds.

Or Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job, you may need your education assessed and take IELTS to show proficiency. Have funds to show you can get established in Canada.